Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday-dermatology clinic day

Hey- what's up???

If you all think I have gotten used to the cold Haitian showers and they are ok- think again. They are so cold in the AM I still hate them but need them to wake up. I really need something to gripe about or I am not happy

Father was at at a meeting today with the powers that be about the ship with all the goodies but I haven't heard much yet. Has anyone heard about this on their news back home, yet???.

Today was like a derm clinic at home. I saw about 7 different variables of ringworm of the scalp and took lots of pictures for posterity. Saw several adults with scabies. Saw several kids with multiple pus containing lesions and one kid with a kerion...Really good stuff if you like that sort of thing !!!!!!!! wish I could figure out how to get pictures on to this blog and I could share all this good stuff.

Had chef boy-R-dee raviola for lunch. MMMMMMNNNNN !!!! Good (NOT)

About all the news that's fit to print...be well.....jerry

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dr. Jerry
    Is there a way to send donations $$$$$ somewhere to your orphanage??? The teachers are giving me a shower for our newest daughter and in lieu of gifts I was going to ask for donations either for china or better yet if we could help your people out??
    let me know.
    Liz D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerry,
    We are all ready for some "news that is NOT fit to print"!! Do you know what is going on in PAP? Are there gangs running the streets? Mayhem? etc. Be careful.
    Thinking of you,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete