Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm in LOVE


Hi kids,

This may sound sort of strange but I am "in love" with the toilet these days. Things got worse over the past 36 hours in the poops department. Diet got more elemental as appetite also bit the dust. Supper tonight was bread, water and bananas. Now my friends at home will consider this an obvious ploy by me to be invited over for dinner when I return to Alaska and I will admit that that may be partially true. I started some cipro today and feel a little better tonight. Slept all afternoon also, so probably won't sleep tonight.

Now you may think that this is weird talk for a blog-butt- Pediatricians talk about poop & pee & puke all day anyway. My daughter ,Aimee, said that people like to hear about the small stuff so this is my contribution to your knowledge!!!!!

Only worked for about 2 hours this AM and then back to my first love.
Tomorrow is busy clinic day and Thursday am supposed to go about 20 KM from here to have a clinic for a small village (about 150 folks there).
We will take some of our more common drugs and do whatever we can. These kids rarely see a doc but once a year a volunteer traveler goes through the place.

Not much else is new here. How about you guys out there in blog land. Haven't heard much from you lately. My internet connection has been fairly good, at least for portions of every day

Time to make the donuts!!!!....g'nite...jerry

1 comment:

  1. Dad - the Nasenbeny's are accustomed to bathroom humor, however once outside the safety of our own homes we usually behave. Apparently you missed that memo. No poopie talk on the blog - D-sgusting. Just kidding. I thought it was funny.
    When are you coming through Florida again? I am in Orlando Sat. March 20th through Thursday March 25th - you probably would stop in Miami though right?

    XOXO Hope you firm up!!!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete