Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday morning parting shot



Hi Kids,
It is 0500 here in Haiti. A little warm but not humid yet. I am scheduled for a plane trip at 0700 to Port au Prince. They only decide to fly when they have at least 8 paid for tickets. If not-no fly.

Supposed to take about 45 minutes and I have a 0920 plane to catch in PAP. Hopefully have someone waiting to scoop me up at the small airport, drive to big airport and get through customs. Wish me luck.

Appears all hotels in Fll are booked this weekend as I could not make a reservation on line. May have to sleep at the airport and catch a flight home to ANC in the AM.

Looking forward to my own bed, warm shower and a few of the other finer things in life.

This trip was really rather surreal for me but looking forward to returning in Nov or Dec for another round....bye ,bye love..... jerry nase

P.S. my cell phone died this trip so kids I'll give you a call when I get home. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment