Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's all in the delivery !!!!!!

happy Monday night,

The haitian nurses in clinic are finally starting to get my sense of humor and are giving it back to me a little. I didn't think i was going to be able to crack them but. They speak Kreole/French and I speak whatever with an Alaskan accent. They are actually starting to smile a little. Mostly they smile when I try to pronounce Kreole.

New complaint for me. This great little old lady came to clinic today. She complained of everything but then she said she especially hurts in Right shoulder area. I asked if she did anything special that day and she related to me that she fell off her donkey earlier in the day. So you see everything is relative....

It happened , I finally developed the Haitian squirts. Won't bore you with the details . Just suffice to say I don't wander too far from the quarters area...all for now...Gotta RUNNNNNNNNNNN. jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment