Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rainy saturday morning




What is up with you guys??? I just got some great news from back home. I will share it all with you when he sees it in writing but not until then because I am in haiti and nothing happens here like it is supposed to happen.

Remember that ship that I told you about that was to deliver #8 trailers loaded and a lot of other things. seems it is halted up the coast and the gov't here is changing the rules on them. Needs different papers then they were told bv4 proceeding. Now they won;t come until sometime next week but that could change .


Big time rains this AM . whole property flooded. Just what the folks in tent city needed. After 4 hours or so the rain stopped and the water is moving on. Holy cow, haven;t these folks suffered enough. Still working on the video portion of this blog but I am at a standstill. Only hope are my fellow volunteers who I am trying to entice with the possibility of receiving my children.s inheritance ( that should get at least 3 comments).

If the water drains off the roads here we are hoping to go into town for dinner tonight from the proceeds of all of you nice folks who have subscribed to this blog.

hugs & kisses....nase

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Wet and now more mosquitoes in a few days!!! Keep your feet dry!! Joy sang at the district competition today in an acapella quartet. The four girls sang A Prayer for the Children and blew the socks off the adjudicator they sounded soooo great. It made me think of the kiddos you're working with-"Can't someone hear my cry? Someone please help?" Adjudicator said he hadn't heard any group sing that well in 30 years. Didn't leave a dry eye in the audience. My thought was, they need to put it on DVD and use it for a fundraiser for Haitian kids. She's singing, you're helping! Hugs back to you as well. Stay dry and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad - I can coach you through whatever video component hookups you need in order to post - just let me know where you are stuck :)

    Nothing going on here - just turned in a 16 page term paper. One more paper and one more test to go and done with 2nd quarter.

    Love you,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete