Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday night


Great weather here in beautiful downtown Aux Cayes (Les Cayes) today. sunny and in the 80s or so. No humidity yet to speak of.

Day plans changed about 42 tines today b4 I even got started. Was supposed to go into town to Lamadone (old Espwa building). There I was supposed to see some girls that had come from Port au Prince and were being helped to find spots for them either locally or back to PAP.

Part of the everybody needs an entry physical idea. Good idea on paper but not necessarily in practice. So these 15-18 year old young ladies show up for Exams and each one supposedly had female problems and problems with their periods, etc.
Now those of you who know me all know I enjoy seeing KIDS but not necessarily with these issues. I save them for my OB & midwife friends and refer them along
I am convinced that this issue was real but also that it may have been passed on amongst them while they were talking and waiting to see me.

Anyway that made my day because I saw only a few kids in the age brackets I prefer

Anyone is allowed to say well he is the dummy that went down there. What is he complaining about?? You are absolutely right, this is just a little venting that's all!!!!

Lots of folks and groups coming through here to see the site and visit Haiti in general.
Kind of like " I'm going to Disneyland"

Will wait to see what Saturday brings....hopefully Sunday!!!!

One neat thing is I met alot of these young guys about 5 years ago and they have grown up to be pretty neat young men. Wish I could speak more Kreole with them

Good nite Ricky, good nite Lucy.....jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment