Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hopin' & waitin'


Hi guys,
Tues AM in Fort Lauderdale (0900). Leaving for small plane airport in about one hour. Hope the plane goes. a little cloudy here. Saw Sean Penn on TV last night talking about tghe situ in Haiti-sounds grim but he has been in Port au Prince since the EQ. Hopefully I will Be able to know more in a few days..

Looking up, My car to small airport just called to learn what airport I need to go to- so at least I will get that far today.

Hope these mundane issues don't turn anyone off. I feel like a" twitter guy", only with a blog

Be well kids...love & Peace....jerry

Also hope to learn how to put some photos on this blog or else I'll have to e-mail them from my photos to Hotmail and then onward. We'll see how it goes!!!

4 comments:

  1. have fun and be safe! love ya, vandylyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!!! don't forget your sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dad! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Now if you could just check in daily!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mundane, shmundane. Tell us where you are and what's happening.

    ReplyDelete