Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Mornin' to you


Hey, get up it is 0500 darn roosters

Sorry for the little rant yesterday

I really do like what I do on a normal day!!!!!

Small group of people arrived last night . they drove from Port au Prince to Cayes in a truck. They said PAP was weird. Some streets cleaned up but all the buildings still down. lots of folks in the streets. I don't think they trust the buildings too much.

Sounds like at least American airlines is flying, now.

Time for a "shower" some coffee and off to work later.

Type later....nase

4 comments:

  1. BTW,

    Why Papa Noel, because you look like Santa Claus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Terry I was thinking the same thing? I think of him lookin' like Jerry Garcia with the beard perhaps all he needs is a guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is totally santa claus to the kids,,,,in haiti they think he looks like papa noel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jerry,
    No need to be sorry for yesterdays rant we all need to do that from time to time. Esp when working the hours, environment, and conditions.
    Glad to know more folks have arrived to help.

    Looks like I may be able to travel to Haiti in Nov. or Dec.

    Sorry for the delay in checking in it has taken me awhile to figure out who blogs work. computers remain a challenge to me at times.

    Remember you are making a difference each day you are there.

    Best Diane

    ReplyDelete