Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2010


Hey,
Pretty good. I am at the airport. To be honest Michael(my Boy) helped me with the last entry and I did this all by myself.(old dog,new tricks)...

Tired but can't sleep. went to a christening earlier today in Anchorage. New little Chinese lady is not only a citizen, but also a Catholic(look out).

If all flights hook up O.K. should be in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow afternoon and take off for Haiti on Tuesday. Plan is to overfly Port Au Prince and go straght to Les Cayes.

Hope you all had a good Valentine's day. Good night....j

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jerry,
    Please be safe. I am happy to hear you are bypassing Port au Prince; I have heard that security is lacking there and gangs are running the streets. PLEASE take care of yourself. Your family loves you and needs you. I babysat with Lilah yesterday evening, and we talked about you going to help the little babies. She is so dang smart--thank goodness for grandparents like us. We all love you, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for going. Don't forget care for the caregivers!

    ReplyDelete