Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hppy Wednesday AM

The internet here ,I believe , has cholera....very, very sick!!!!

Anyway Monday am clinic was busy. My 2nd patient was a lttle boy from the orphanage with probable mumps. He came in with a sock wrapped around his cheeks just like the old pictures. his photo wil not upload so I'l try later

Also Monday was SPA DAY here. A group of ladies from Minnesota who visited had the housemoms over from the orphanage. They did massage, manicures and pedicures for the Haitian women who loved every minute of it. They had chocolates and all that stuff that the ladies like. NO, I dd not have my toenails done. I don't imagine that many of these ladies pamper themselves very often on 1-2 dollars a day. LOts of smiles from both groups.

I am having problems uploading photos currently(internet?)- so will try that later
Be well..jerry

1 comment:

  1. So, it may be that in a fews days you may WANT a massage and a pedicure! Sounds like cholera hasn't hit the orphanage big time. Be well. We're thinking of you every time we see or hear something on the news.

    ReplyDelete