Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

a series of entries #1

Hi folks,
It is Saturday here in Siem Reap. My first crack at local wi fi at a joint called the blue pumpkin.
I will try to enter a daily blog even tho they will come to you in clumps and I can't remember all that hapend but will try. By the way, my keyboardsticks and skips sopleasbe kind to me if my spelling sucks
I left Alaska on sat am and arrived in Siem Reap (SR) on Monday at 11:30 pm. Slept for about 4 hours and got up at 5 am to meet the team at 0600. We had us(5 people) and 2 folks from UN Development program were doumenting existing health care on the tonle sap lake ( not much except these guys-TLC).
So we travelfor about 4hours by small boat to get to first spot for clinic.
Rainy season is on but we can only get to villages that are actually on the lakemore in next entry...love...j

No comments:

Post a Comment