Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just thinkin' & typin'


Sitting here in an AC cooled yuppie coffee shop and wondering about life etc.,

I know u have heard this from me before so you probably know what I will talk about.

It costs $400.00 to go to University here and most of the young 20-30 year olds I have met can not afford it so they work part time and study par time. Now I believe that working to go to school is a good idea But 40 kids here could go to school for a year rather than one student at the WAMI medcal program in Alaska. This country could use the 40 college graduates more than the US could use the dcctor but a lot depends upon what spot on the planet we are born as to how are lives turn out.

Not sure what I am trying to say except that life is CRAZY sometmes,you Know???
Not sending many photos of buildings and temples this time. Would raTHER SEND THE KID PICS and maybe you will sponsor a studet to college or a viist to a doctor or a midwife for a PG mom..........love....nase

2 comments:

  1. Caught up on the photos. What beautiful children! They have beautiful eyes! This post seems almost surreal after spending some time looking at college financial info on this end. Maybe I should send Joy over there to college and support several others at the same time. Then I'd have to travel to see her! It is a crazy world, but the kids' eyes say it all! You're a great guy for spending your time and care there! We send our love. Judy and Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dad,
    I am so lucky to be born to you and live in the USA!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete